You can contact us via email or by calling 0161 818 8587, this is direct to Ian who you can chat to about selling your property.
- Initial email or call to Ian, if via email Ian can call for a quick chat, normally five minutes to get some basic details about you, your property and requirements.
- If your happy to move forward after the initial five minute call, Ian will arrange to visit you at the property, we can meet during the daytime, evenings, weekday’s or weekends it is up to you.
- We normally spend around thirty minutes to one hour with you, chatting about you, your requirements, expectations and looking over the property.
- We then go away, work out our figures and normally call you with a cash offer within forty eight hours.
- You can then take your time to think the offer over, usually up to thirty days, we won’t hassle or pressure you about the offer, if we have not heard from you after fourteen days we might call to see if you require any further information or have any questions.
- You can contact us anytime if you have any questions or require further information.
- If you decide not to sell, just let us know and we’ll leave it at that, we do call you once after three months to just make sure you have not reconsidered, but that’s it.
- If you decide to proceed with selling your property to us, we print a formal contract, post that to you and arrange a meeting, where we go through the contract, make sure you’re happy and sign it.
- The following day we instruct our legal team who will contact you and start the process of buying your property.
- We request you are prompt at giving any paperwork required to the legal team, this helps speed up the process, when the legal teams are happy they will set a mutually agreeable completion date.
- On completion day Ian will meet with you to collect keys and any other relevant information about the property, alarm codes, meter readings etc. We require the property to be vacant and clear of sellers property (unless otherwise arranged).
- On completion day the legal team will settle any outstanding mortgage or borrowing on the property and pay the balance into your bank account.